To generate prescription demand and sell SAVA Herbal’s portfolio to practitioners of Ayurveda, GPs and medical shops in an assigned geographic territory. The TSE is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales target, ensuring outstanding collections from all customers, and generating leads for market penetration and development.
- Ensure achievement of sales, collection and POB targets
- Territory Coverage as per organizational requirements
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales data pertaining to the territory
- Adequate coverage of channel partners to ensure sufficient inventory availability
- 100% compliance to ethical practices as put forth by the organization
Scientific Detailing to General Practitioners
- Detail product/s to all stake holders for achieving sales
- Identify and report to immediate manager about unmet medical needs of General Practitioners as understood during discussion
- Adequate usage of Marketing tools to generate interest and demand in products
- Generation of leads for new business (new customers / new markets)
- Collect and share information pertaining to competitor activities / initiative
D. Pharm / Science graduate. If non-science graduate, the candidate should have a flair for sales and interaction.
Minimum of 1 year experience in meeting Ayurvedic practitioners and/or medical shops; Experience of selling human Ayurveda / OTC herbal or similar brands will be an additional advantage.
Strong Communication (English and local language), Team player, Hardworking, Willing to travel, Self-motivated