Sales Manager is responsible for achievement of sales targets of territories in his or her region by building and retaining a strong sales team, ensuring flawless execution of marketing strategies, building strong rapport amongst key opinion leaders, and monitoring adherence to business unit norms.
- Ensure achievement of Sales Targets
- Weekly Sales Tracking
- Monthly Sales Forecasting
- Drive team to achieve collection and POB targets
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales data pertaining to the territory
- Adequate coverage of channel partners to ensure sufficient inventory availability
- 100% compliance to ethical practices as put forth by the organization
- Directs the selling activities of the region, prioritizes tasks
- Builds and develops personal rapport with customers in the region
- Able to engage customers through scientific engagement platforms, camps/campaigns etc, which are in line with organizational practices and norm
- Demonstrate and detail product/s to all stake holders for achieving sales – Sells and teaches TSEs to sell value of products to target customer groups
- Provides on-the-job coaching to TSEs
- Performs monthly evaluation of TSEs
Evaluate market trends and gather competitor information, identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability
B Pharm / Science graduate. An MBA will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience, 2 years as a Manager. Handling Ayurveda / OTC brands will be an added advantage.
Strong verbal and written Communication, Analytical skills, team player, hard-worker, self-motivated, able to cope up with changing environment, has a bent of mind towards customer interactions.