SAVA Healthcare is amongst the fastest emerging pharmaceutical company in India with global reach to customers in Canada, Ukraine and the CIS, Asia, Latin America, Africa & FWA.
With manufacturing units in Surendranagar, Malur and in near future in Indore holds various accreditations and produces wide variety of dosage forms across therapeutic categories.
Our GMP compliant, State of Art manufacturing facility for Tablet, Oral Dry Powder, Capsule, Nasal sprays, DPIs, Cream, Gel and Ointment formulations with dedicated manufacturing sections supported by In-House R&D Center, focuses on Formulation and Analytical Development with an annual turnover of more than 200 crores and manpower of 500+ employees engaged across locations.
- Responsible for Business Development & Sales in the area of CRO/ CDMO/ CRAMs.
- Exposure in handling Europe, US market ,ROW
- Providing quotes to the customer to finalize orders.
- Negotiating with customers for finalizing products, prices & business terms.
- Managing customer’s complaints and queries.
- Coordinating with regulatory affairs, customer and MoH of the respective country for timely submission of the dossiers.
- Increasing the territory’s product portfolio by filing new dossiers
MBA in Marketing/International Business
Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant International Marketing experience